STERMAN OPERANT CONDITIONING
Dr. Barry Sterman
Dr. Barry Sterman, the original pioneer in the field of neurofeedback training, shares his style of operant conditioning neurofeedback in this software BFE Suite. The software includes:
- - Five sets of neurofeedback training protocols for training any desired brain site. Each protocol set has a 10 or 18-minutes duration. Protocols operate in a format of one baseline, followed by 4 training trials, and ending with a post-baseline.
- - Feedback not seen in any other BFE Suite, in terms of immediate moment-to-moment feedback, primary reward and secondary reward.
- - Superior statistical accuracy and data analysis, making this program a unique system for tracking post-reinforcement synchronization (PRS) signals, as markers of success learning. This includes an automated excel report for reviewing data.
- - Between one and four EEG sensors/channels can be used with the training protocol, depending on the protocol.
- - Suite documents — which includes a software manual for making use of the suite.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT DISCLAIMER
Each team will do its utmost to investigate and resolve any and all technical issues that BFE customers report on Limited Editions Software Suites.
The Federation does not charge for this service, nor does it make any promises with respect to the time it will take customers to receive technical support on Limited Edition Software Suites purchased from the online shop. The process will depend on the customer's location in the world, network connection, software and other factors beyond the control of the Federation.
While we appreciate concerns from customers that need to serve their clients and researchers that have to collect data from research subjects, it is important that customers understand that the Learn From the Best program cannot support Limited Edition Software Suites for clinical practice or research projects on an "as required" nor "immediate" basis. If you require further details on this policy please let us know.
Download Tech Sheet
Please Note: Download may take up to 30 minutes.