RESEARCH IN NEUROFEEDBACK &
EPILEPSY WEBINAR RECORDING
CONTENT: In this 1-hour webinar recording, Dr. Diana Martinez presents a general background of neurofeedback and epilepsy based on the use of slow cortical potentials.
- Definition of epilepsy, and why it is so much more than seizures, especially considering the level of cognitive co-morbidity.
- the two primary neurofeedback protocols that benefit epileptics: sensorimotor (SMR) and slow cortical potentials (SCPs).
- brief history of study of SMR and neurophysiological basis of SMR.
- indication of which studies are the most important in the field of neurofeedback & epilepsy
- description of slow cortical potentials and how she performs training with her young clients.
- useful webinar for individuals looking to use the BFE's slow cortical potentials suite or run their own training or research using SCPs.
- 2 case presentations of remarkable improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: The views expressed in the webinars for the intended
use and efficacy of durable medical equipment (DME) are solely those
of the presenter and not those of the BFE-LFB program.