PREVENTING BURNOUT FOR CLINICIANS WEBINAR RECORDING
Presenter: Dr. Lamees Khorshid, PsyD, BCB, BCN
In this 1-hour webinar recording, you will learn different methods of self-care to prevent burnout. We will review the 5 strategies for cognitive and physiological practices to help clinicians to reduce frustration and to increase energy and wellbeing.
These five strategies include:
- Management of state and the science behind positive emotions and well being
- Motivational interviewing as a tool to increase efficacy and to reduce burnout
- Nutrition to increase energy
- Exercise and Sleep to manage physiology and to increase energy
- Mindfulness and meditation principles to reduce stress and to increase focus
All views expressed in the recording are solely those of the presenters and participants.
- Participants will gain skills in increasing energy in natural ways
- Gain practical cognitive strategies to prevent burnout
- Learn how physiological interventions can increase daily energy while decreasing stress hormones and subsequent fatigue
- Learn practical tools in motivational interviewing to reduce provider frustration, and to increase change behavior
About Dr. Lamees Khorshid, PsyD, BCB, BCN
Dr. Lamees Khorshid serves as an international speaker and renown expert in the areas of career aspirations, health, relationships and happiness. She is a leader in the field of Health Psychology and Performance Psychology. She coaches individuals, families, executive leaders, and top athletes across the country. Dr. Khorshid has given speaking events to fortune 500 companies, top hospitals, and various organizations. She holds a doctorate in both Clinical and Health Psychology, and board certifications in Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, and Medical Hypnosis. She completed her Health Psychology postdoctoral residency at the Cleveland Clinic, a world leader in medical excellence.