MUSCLE BIOFEEDBACK AT THE
COMPUTER BOOK PDF
Erik Peper, Ph.D. and Katherine Hughes Gibney
This 257-page book (in pdf format) gives professionals an excellent introductory to the field of ergonomicts, repetitive strain injury (RSI) prevention and SEMG biofeedback at the computer. The text give the full assessment, monitoring, training and clinical observations for collecting and interpreting data. The book teaches basic skills derived from more than thirty years of biofeedback training and teaching experience.
You will learn how to:
- Make sense of the data;
- Monitor and display EMG signals of interest, as well as other modalities
(respiration, heart rate skin conductance, temperature);
- Discover the underlying muscle activity;
- Accurately record the signal;
- Direct biofeedback monitoring exercises for repetitive strain injury
prevention, micro-break training, and more;
- Use techniques for connecting and attaching sensors; and
Discriminate real feedback signals from artifacts.
View the companion Suite: REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY (RSI) SUITE