INTRO TO THE PROGOLF SUITE
In this 1-hour webinar recording, BFE Research Manager Jon Bales
introduces the software and documents contained in the Limited Edition
- Identify one measure of biofeedback and neurofeedback
- Stress assessment, Excel reports and interpretation
- Become familiar with resonant frequency determiner, and training screens.
- Recognize authors Jane Arave, MA, LPC, BCB, BCN, Wes Sime, Ph.D and
- Harry van der Lei, Ph.D, PT
- Learn the benefit of using different stressors to elicit a physiological change
- Measure recovery from stress.'
DISCLAIMER: Please note the webinar will be recorded and made
available for sale for professional continuing education. The recorded
version may include questions and answers from the audience and
presenter(s). By agreeing to participate in the session you also agree
to respect the confidentiality of all client information, and that any
views expressed for the intended use and efficacy of durable medical
equipment (DME) and assessment and treatment methods are solely those
of the audience and presenters and not those of the foundation.