This 1-hour webinar recorded live from New York in 2011 offers Dr. Glazer's insights into the use of SEMG assessment for sexual dysfunction.
- How Dr. Glazer works with referring physicians and other health professionals.
- Learn about factors that contribute to the success of Dr. Glazer?s practice in New York
- Understand the need to rule out identified organic sources of symptoms.
- Appreciate the use of SEMG for each of the phases of sexual disorders for desire, arousal and orgasm
- See case presentations of female patients suffering from vulvar pain and dysperunia.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The views expressed for the intended use and efficacy of durable medical equipment (DME) in these webinars are solely those of the lecturer and not those of the BFE-LFB program.