BFE LOCAL EXPERT DIPLOMA PROGRAM
This program is for biofeedback professionals that have equipment and want to instruct others on a specific topic in biofeedback, neurofeedback or electromyography. The program allows the "local expert" to expand their field of competence and increase their visibility both locally and via the internet.
- Access to online recordings (webinars, hands-on classes, case conferences , etc.)
- Other resources to get started towards BCIA certification
- The opportunity to receive an honorarium to present online webinars
- Learn from the most respected members of the biofeedback community
- Keep up-to-date on the latest clinical practices, published research and online training
- Receive complimentary attendance at online education and training events
- Receive discounts of up to 50% on all products (except software and non BFE third party home study courses)
To stay in the program participants are required to pay the annual fee and be re-tested.