3 HOURS OF TUTORING WITH BFE INSTRUCTOR
Each hour earns 1 BFE Training Credit.
Dates: to be agreed upon by participants and instructor
Time: to be agreed upon by participants and instructor
Participants: minimum of 2 participants per session
After purchasing, you will be contacted to determine the date and time of the session according to the availability of the instructor.
These three live meetings (60 minutes each) with a BFE instructor intend to respond to the needs of the registered participants. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in tutoring and ask questions relating to the contents of the session.
General objectives of the sessions
- Identify the various biofeedback methods used in specific areas
- Describe how an assessment leads to the choice of biofeedback training
- Consider different biofeedback training and different approaches
- Distinguish between the different methods of analysis of the sessions
- Provide answers to technical questions on specific measurements