Are you looking for private supervision on a specific topic related to the technical or clinical use of biofeedback/neurofeedback? Do you want the session tailored to your specific needs, without any other session participants?
This private mentoring session is for novice or experienced clinicians that are looking for guidance on any number of technical or clinical circumstances:
• Verifying correct use of equipment and hook-up.
• Aid in interpretation of client sessions and statistics.
• Learning about clinical protocols and advanced types of training (examples: Z-Scores, slow cortical potentials, low frequency training, reaction time training, etc).
• Customization of software parameters in a live, interactive session.
• Any question our clinicians can answer.
This price includes 1 hour of mentoring with a BFE instructor. Additional hours may be purchased simply by buying multiple units of this item.
CE Credit for psychologists is granted on a one credit per one contact hour basis. If the instructor is BCIA approved as a mentor, then the 1-hour session can be used toward BCIA certification.
Before purchasing this item, feel free to email the BFE Shop (email@example.com) to discuss what focus of private mentoring you are interested in receiving. We can then confirm whether or not we can provide you with guidance to meet your needs.
Note: BFE discount codes, or affiliate discount codes, cannot be applied to the purchase of this course.