HEART RATE VARIABILITY
WITH HENK KRAAIJENHOF
CE Credit for psychologists is granted on a one credit per one contact hour basis.
This 1-hour webinar recorded by Henk Kraaijenhof in November 2012 is on heart rate variability (HRV) for performance under pressure. Henk Kraaijenhof is a biofeedback expert based in the Netherlands. Henk has trained Olympic gold medalists and top professionals and now also trains special forces in tactical breathing for performance under pressure.
- HRV with military, security and law enforcement personnel.
- Review of the ideas of performance & stress
- Description of the benefits of heart-breathing coherence
- Physiological-basis for how it works.
- Overview of methods to teach subjects HRV-breathing.