BIOFEEDBACK FOR TROUBLED
YOUTH GRAND ROUNDS
SCHEDULING: Grand Rounds are scheduled to meet the needs of the first
registered participant and limited in size.
CE Credit for psychologists is granted on a one credit per one contact hour basis.
- Live online session set in an interactive framework.
- Convenient method to obtain continuous consultation for cases.
- Ask questions and share information with session leader.
- Review of approaches taken by colleagues in different professions
and practice situations.
- Up-to-date demonstrations of recorded data.
DISCLAIMER: Please note the grand rounds sessions will be recorded and
made available for sale to professionals for continuing education. The
recorded version may include questions and answers from participants.
By agreeing to participate in the session you also agree to respect
the confidentiality of all client information. This confidential
information is not to be shared with the presenter, panelists or the
audience. Also views expressed for the intended use and efficacy of
durable medical equipment (DME) and assessment and treatment methods
are solely those of the presenters and participants and not those of