ASSESSMENT ONLINE CLASS
CE Credit for psychologists is granted on a one credit per one contact hour basis.
PRESENTER: Jon Bale
SCHEDULING: After purchase, you will be contacted via email to arrange a schedule to meet your needs and those of the instructor.
CONTENT: In these four 90-minute easy-to-digest lessons, Jon Bale, the BFE Research Manager, instructs on how to get started with the BFE Monastra-Lubar Limited Edition ADHD Assessment software suite. This class is for experienced neurofeedback practitioners that are interested adopting Dr. Monastra and Dr. Lubar’s assessment methods for their practice. The class covers the equipment & material preparation, assessment recording using the Infiniti system, and interpretation of results based on recorded norms.
- Look into the design of the ADHD Assessment by Dr. Monastra, Dr. Lubar, and Dr. Dupont, as recreated from the original published paper of Monastra et al. 1999.
- Understand how the Monastra-Lubar assessment methodology is implemented in the software assessment.
- Step-by-step instruction on how to record a pre-defined assessment for children or adults to diagnose ADHD.
- Review the essentials of the “ADHD Monastra-Lubar Assessment Suite”.
- Learn how to administer the ADHD Assessment, generate the pre-defined excel report and interpret the results.
DISCLAIMER: Please note the four lessons will be recorded and made
available for sale to professionals for continuing education. The
recorded version may include questions and answers from participants.
This confidential information is not to be shared with the presenter,
panelists or the audience. Also views expressed for the intended use
and efficacy of durable medical equipment (DME) and assessment and
treatment methods are solely those of the presenters and participants
and not those of the foundation. By agreeing to participate in the
session you also agree to respect the confidentiality of all client
information. Infiniti users are required to activate the confidential
feature in their software to respect HIPPA regulations and ensure that
no customer names are seen.